some advice

Come here for advice

Moderators: hypa_kitty, SNO, Moderators

some advice

Postby Chief on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 pm

You know writing this post i am actually having writers block, But I do have one thing, At the min Im with the jobcentre yet again. I have my car insurence to pay, car tax, my holiday, my mate owns me 70 pound, My mobile phone bill,

What is the best way to save money you dont have to pay these things off.

:(
Site admin- Here to help

Life is how you make it out to be, Trust me think positive!!
Chief
Site Admin

Re: some advice

Postby hypa_kitty on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Chief wrote:You know writing this post i am actually having writers block, But I do have one thing, At the min Im with the jobcentre yet again. I have my car insurence to pay, car tax, my holiday, my mate owns me 70 pound, My mobile phone bill,

What is the best way to save money you dont have to pay these things off.

Well, you could look for part time work,[ while staying signed on if possible ] I'm doing 4 hours a week, with £25 a week coming in.. not much but it adds up. Along side that.. get the money your mates owes you, whether you get it bit by bit [which will ensure you get more] or you could hold out for the whole amount [until you both forget.. convenient on the friend I say]

Postpone the holiday by two or three months, or choose an all inclusive one.. or if that fails, take a weekend out in Spain.. with like easy jet as your carrier.. It'll do till the real one, no? Change your mobile from a bill to a pay as you go.. If you don't use it one month, at least its not unnecessary pounds added on.. plus you'll be much more money / phone time concious which works in your favour

If not then you should try and get a job as an invigilator.. like the people who make sure students dont talk in exam rooms and stuff.. yooh just need a CRB check, but they can do that for yooh.. but if you dont mind paying out and doing it yourself, then thats much better in your favour..

And if all fails.. change your name to bill gates! x)
[*]With Love My Sweets <33 [/*]
[*]<33 ♥ Hypa Kitty ♥ <33[/*]
hypa_kitty
Chief Moderator

Postby Chief on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Site admin- Here to help

Chief
Site Admin

Postby SNO on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:17 am

basicly right now phil if someone offers u a job take it even if its crappy work its something right now thats basicly what ive been doing the last year and 1/2 if u do get a job save some of the paycheck for ur holiday(postpone if u have to u can live without a holiday) then use the rest for what u owe they say 10-20% save and the rest for ur bills hopefully it helps out
Tim
-Forum ModIf You Need Any Help Please Let Me Know
SNO
Chief Moderator

Highscores: 9

Postby Chief on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 am

yeah good plan.. I have some good news I managed to get a little job which is temporary, better than nothing, Its house refurb, I manage to get it off these indian builders :P, I have done work for them in the past and i was straight in. just painting and odd jobs
Which is fun :D Can't complain at that..

Well the only thing i can complain about is that the job is 48 miles from my house in nottingham lol
But the guy said he will pay for my fuel so woop woop!
Site admin- Here to help

Chief
Site Admin

Postby SNO on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 am

nice going thats a start philly lol
Tim
-Forum ModIf You Need Any Help Please Let Me Know
SNO
Chief Moderator

Highscores: 9

Postby Chief on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Well I start that next week which I'm throughly looking forward to. just got to sort out my holiday money.. Spending money that is :D
Site admin- Here to help

Chief
Site Admin

Return to Advice